- Now Valid Another Time! Use 1 AMEX Point And Get 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, Or 50% Off Anything Sold From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point And Get $10 Off $30 From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 Discover Point And Get $10 Off $30, $15 Off $100, Or $30 Off $150 From Amazon!
- Check To See If You’re Targeted For 8 Bonus AMEX Points Per Dollar Spent At Amazon; Stack With 10%-40% Off!
- Check To See If You’re Targeted For Bonus Points On Amazon, Groceries, Or Marriott Stays With Chase Cards Of Anything Sold From Amazon!
- Register To Earn 8 Points Per Dollar At Amazon, Target, And Walmart On Marriott AMEX Consumer Cards
If you clip the “Activate now” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save $10 off $40 for anything sold from Amazon when you redeem 1 Capital One point.
After enrolling, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
This offer expires 3/31/21 or when 65K offers have been redeemed.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your Capital One card to your Amazon account
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent:
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can try adding a new Amazon gift card of any amount at checkout. Or you can try adding items until the total exceeds your gift card balance. You can then delete items from your card and it should use your gift card balance for the items you want.
You can also try clicking the promo activation button again and going to checkout.
Are you targeted for this offer? What will you buy?a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.