- Targeted: Use 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point And Get $15 Off $50 From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 AMEX Point And Get $20 Off $50 Of Anything Sold From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 AMEX Point And Get $20 Off $50 Of “Ready For School” Products Sold From Amazon; Tablets From Just $24.99!
If you clip the “Activate now” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save $20 off $80 for anything sold from Amazon when you redeem 1 Capital One point.
After enrolling, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
This promotion works for 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon!
This offer expires 9/30 or when all offers have been redeemed.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
Amazon will automatically apply the best offer for your purchase!
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your Capital One card to your Amazon account
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
This will work with Capital One cards like Venture, Savor, and Spark.
This won’t work for Amazon gift cards, but it will work for 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon.
Gift cards sold by Amazon that work for this promotion include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Eagle
- Bass Pro Shops
- Best Buy
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh
- Dave & Busters
- Eddie Bauer
- Forever 21
- Gap Inc
- Google Play
- Krispy Kreme
- Lands End
- L.L. Bean
- Office Max
- Regal Entertainment
- Stop & Shop
- Sunglass Hut
- Whole Foods
- Ulta Beauty
- Yankee Candle
- And many more, including many grocery store chains.
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can try adding a new Amazon gift card of any amount at checkout.a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.