If you clip the “Click here to activate” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save from Amazon when you redeem 1 Discover Point.
Offers vary by account and can be $10 off $30, $15 off $100, or $30 off $150.
Once you do that, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
This offer expires 12/31 or when all offers have been redeemed.
Amazon will automatically apply the best offer for your purchase!
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your Discover card with your Amazon account here
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
At checkout select the Discover card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent:
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can try adding a new Amazon gift card of any amount at checkout.
You can also try clicking the promo activation button again and going to checkout.
Are you targeted for this offer? What will you buy?Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.