Update, 1/15: Today is the final day to register for the Bonus Journey promo, the 15% award rebate promo for non-cardholders, and the 25% award rebate promo for cardholders. The promotions expire on 2/28.
Update, 1/4: Several readers have asked when they will get the bonus elite qualifying nights for opening a new Hyatt card in late 2020 and for the Bonus Journeys promotion.
Hyatt tells me that:
- The credit card bonus elite qualifying nights will post within the next 1-2 weeks.
- The Bonus Journeys elite qualifying nights for stays earned by today will post this week.
- The Bonus Journeys elite qualifying nights for stays earned during the rest of January and February will post in a sweep done every 2 weeks.
Will you try to earn Globalist status with stacking promotions during January and February?
Originally posted on 12/29:
Hyatt is one of my favorite hotel chains due to their valuable points, promotions, and incredible elite recognition at hotels. Their World Of Hyatt loyalty program is the most innovative hotel program out there.
The downside of Hyatt is that they have a much smaller footprint than Hilton, IHG, and Marriott. But they make up for that in the quality of their hotels and loyalty program. Still, if you’re looking to have a hotel everywhere you go, Hyatt may not be the program for you.
Table of Contents
The last of the valuable hotel point currencies
After the Starwood merger, most hotel points are now worth less than 1 cent each. I value Hilton and IHG points at about 0.45 cents, and Marriott points at about 0.65 cents each. I’d value Hyatt points at about 1.6 cents each, making them by far the most valuable hotel points.
Hyatt award chart
Here is the Hyatt award chart that will go into effect in July 2021 with off peak and peak pricing. Until then, there is just standard award pricing.
The award chart pricing is excellent and it’s not hard to get a value of 2 cents or more per point. Plus you don’t pay taxes on award stays and a nice feature of the Hyatt program is that you don’t pay resort fees on award nights!
|Hotel (Click on category for list of hotels)||Standard Room Award||Points+30%-50% of Cash Rate||Standard Suite Night Award||Premium Suite Night Award|
|Category 1||3.5K Off-peak|
|Category 2||6.5K Off-peak|
|Category 3||9K Off-peak|
|Category 4||12K Off-peak|
|Category 5||17K Off-peak|
|Category 6||21K Off-peak|
|Category 7||25K Off-peak|
|Category 8||35K Off-peak|
Hyatt points can be used at a growing list of SLH Hotels. Those include new category 8 SLH hotels, though no Hyatt branded hotels are priced at category 8.
You’ll need 30K points for category 7 hotels like a Park Hyatt Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Maldives, or New York or the Andaz Maui, where paid rates can cost up to $1,500/night. It’s also valid for SLH hotels like the Ventana Big Sur, which is all-inclusive and will even buy you 3 kosher meals a day from the local Chabad House! Other SLH hotels include the Alila Villas Uluwatu in Bali, where rooms have a private pool, or the Ca’ Sagredo Hotel in Venice, which is just half a mile from Gam Gam and Chabad of Venice, where there are delicious meals to be had on weekdays and Shabbos. View category 7 hotels here.
You’ll need 25K points in a category 6 hotel like the Grand Hyatt Kauai, Park Hyatt Chicago, Park Hyatt Vienna, or Andaz 5th Ave, where paid rates can cost up to $1,400/night. View category 6 hotels here.
You’ll need 20K points for a category 5 hotel like the Hyatt Huntington Beach, Park Hyatt Aviara, Hyatt Regency Maui, Grand Hyatt Baha Mar Bahamas, Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, Andaz Mayakoba, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, or the Park Hyatt Melbourne, where paid rates can cost up to $800/night. View category 5 hotels here.
You’ll need 15K points in a category 4 hotel like the Park Hyatt Toronto, Grand Hyatt Washington DC, The Confidante Miami Beach, Grand Hyatt Seattle, MGM Grand Las Vegas, Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Grand Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Grand Hyatt Melbourne, or the Grand Hyatt Taipei, where paid rates can cost up to $700/night. View category 4 hotels here.
You’ll need 12K points in category 3 hotels like the Hyatt Regency Toronto, Grand Hyatt Denver, Grand Hyatt Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Phoenix, Hyatt Palm Springs, Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo, Hyatt Place LaGuardia Airport, Hyatt Place Niagara Falls, Hyatt Place Long Island City / New York City, Hyatt House Austin/Downtown, Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Honolulu, Hyatt Regency Casablanca, Hyatt Regency Tokyo, where paid rates can cost up to $500/night. View category 3 hotels here.
You’ll need 8K points in category 2 hotels like the Hyatt Place Cleveland/Legacy Village (the only hotel within walking distance of the local Jewish community), Hyatt Regency Montreal, Hyatt House Anchorage, Hyatt Regency Morristown, Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad, Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade, Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, Hyatt House across from Universal Orlando Resort, Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Park Hyatt Mendoza, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, or the Hyatt Regency Bali where paid rates can cost up to $400/night. View category 2 hotels here.
You’ll need 5K points in category 1 hotels like the Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport, Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel, Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown, or the Park Hyatt Chennai, where paid rates can cost up to $300/night. View category 1 hotels here.
The Park Hyatt Sydney and Sydney Opera House, as seen from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, January 2011:
Hyatt credit card
The $95/year Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Card is everything a hotel card should be.
- It offers a free anniversary night in category 1-4 hotels every year, just for having the card.
- It offers a bonus anniversary night in category 1-4 hotels every year that you spend $15,000 on the card.
- The card earns 4 points per dollar in Hyatt hotels, and 2 points per dollar on dining, flights, transit, commuting, fitness classes, and gym memberships. Plus earn bonus points on Amazon and grocery spending.
- It offers Discoverist elite status just for having the card, and the ability to earn Explorist or Globalist status with spending. More on that below.
- Cardholders are eligible for increased program promotions and award rebates. More on that below.
Hyatt typically offers a rebate on award stays at some point during the year.
- Non cardholders can register here by 1/15 to get a 15% rebate on award stays completed by 2/28.
- Hyatt cardholders can register here by 1/15 to get a 25% rebate on award stays completed by 2/28.
Hyatt points can be transferred between members without limits, free of charge. Unlike most other programs, there are no limits on account transfers. You can transfer points between members once every 30 days.
You can also transfer points from Chase Ultimate Rewards to Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio. Typically points transfer instantly, but it can take a couple of days in some cases. This is a much better value than Chase Ultimate Rewards transfers to IHG and Marriott as Hyatt points are far more valuable than IHG or Marriott points.
You can transfer points from cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, and Chase Ink Preferred. No annual fee cards like Chase Freedom Flex, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Ink Cash, and Chase Ink Unlimited allow you to rack up the points, but you’ll need a premium Chase card to transfer those points to Hyatt.
Hyatt Promo Opportunities
Once upon a time Hyatt ran an annual promotion called Faster Free Nights and it was legendary. I’d book 2 nights at Hyatt Place hotels for $125 and get a free systemwide Hyatt night, 13.5K United miles, and 6,000 Hyatt points.
Those days are long gone, but Hyatt still runs great promotions. Current promos include:
- Hyatt Bonus Journeys for triple points and double elite qualifying nights on all stays through 2/28/21. Cardholders earn quadruple points at resorts!
- Hyatt normally awards 5 points per dollar spent, so you’ll earn 15 points per dollar spent with this promo or 20 points per dollar if you are a cardholder at select hotels. Additionally, elites will earn their standard 0.5-1.5 points per dollar spent and Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Cardholders also earn 4 points per dollar spent on their card. As a Globalist cardholder, I could earn 25.5 points per dollar spent at select hotels, which is equal to a whopping 41% rebate at a value of 1.6 cents per point!
- Award rebates mentioned above.
- 1,000 AA miles for each night spent at Hyatt Ziva or Zilara.
- 500 point nightly bonus when staying at new Hyatt hotels.
- $75 off $250 at Hyatt Independent Collection Brands
- Free night after $4,000 of spending on Hyatt legacy cards
- Save more with Chase and AMEX Offers at Hyatt.
Hyatt Elite Status And Lower 2021 Qualification Requirements
Hyatt elite status works by calendar year. For example, if you earn enough elite qualifying nights from a combination of paid stays, award stays, and credit card spending in 2021, your status will last until 2/28/23.
- Discoverist status normally requires 10 elite qualifying nights. However for 2021 you can earn it with just 5 elite qualifying nights. This status is free for World Of Hyatt cardholders.
- Discoverist status gives 10% bonus points on stays, free premium in-room internet, free bottled water, preferred room upgrades, elite checkin, 2pm late checkout, and bonus AA miles on stays.
- Explorist status normally requires 30 elite qualifying nights. However for 2021 you can earn it with just 15 elite qualifying nights.
- Explorist status gives 20% bonus points on stays, free premium in-room internet, free bottled water, room upgrades, elite checkin, 2pm late checkout, guaranteed hotel availability 72 hours in advance, and bonus AA miles on stays. There isn’t a big difference between Dsicoverist and Explorist.
- Globalist status normally requires 60 elite qualifying nights. However for 2021 you can earn it with just 30 elite qualifying nights.
- Gloablist status gives 30% bonus points on stays, waived resort fees on all stays, waived parking fees on award stays, club access or free breakfast, free premium in-room internet, free bottled water, suite upgrades at checkin, elite checkin, 4pm late checkout, guaranteed hotel availability 48 hours in advance, and bonus AA miles on stays.
- Globalists can also book a “guest of honor award” to allow another person to be treated to all Globalist benefits for an award stay when using the Globalist member’s points.
- Many Hyatt hotels will also buy Globalists free kosher breakfast where available. I’ve taken advantage of free kosher breakfast in Buenos Aires, Cleveland, Hawaii, Los Angeles, Melbourne, New York, Paris, Sydney, and many more.
Hyatt Milestone Tiers
Hyatt also offers great bonuses for hitting tiers of elite qualifying nights in a calendar year:
- Earn 20 elite qualifying nights and you’ll get 2 club lounge awards that are valid for club access for the duration of your Hyatt stay.
- Earn 30 elite qualifying nights and you’ll get 2 more club lounge awards, and a free night at category 1-4 hotels.
- Earn 40 elite qualifying nights and you’ll get a $100 Hyatt gift card or 5,000 bonus points.
- Earn 50 elite qualifying nights and you’ll get 2 confirmed suite upgrades that are each valid on paid or award stays of up to 7 nights.
- Earn 60 elite qualifying nights and you’ll get 2 more confirmed suite upgrades on paid or award stays, a Hyatt concierge to take care of your every Hyatt need via email or private phone line, and a free night at category 1-7 hotels.
- For every additional 10 elite qualifying nights you’ll get another confirmed suite upgrade or 10,000 Hyatt points.
Stay In 5, 10, Or 15 Hyatt Brands And Earn Free Nights
Hyatt’s 18 brands include:
- Hyatt Regency
- Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Residence Club
- Hyatt House
- Park Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric
- Unbound Collection
- Destination Hotels
- joie de vivre
Stay at any 5 brands over the life of your account and you’ll earn a free category 1-4 night. Earn another free night when you hit 10 or 15 brands!
Earn Status From Stays Or Credit Card Spending
You can earn status and milestone tiers from staying in Hyatt hotels or from credit card spending on the World Of Hyatt Card.
With paid or award stays booked directly with Hyatt you earn 1 elite qualifying night per night in a hotel.
If you have the World Of Hyatt Card you get 5 elite qualifying nights every calendar year. If you apply for the World Of Hyatt Card by 12/31/20 you will get 10 elite qualifying nights in 2020 and 10 elite qualifying nights in 2021.
You also earn 2 elite qualifying nights for every $5,000 spent on the World Of Hyatt Card.
2021 Double Elite Qualifying Night Opportunity
For Hyatt stays with a checkout date between 1/1/21-2/28/21 you can register here for Bonus Journeys and earn 2 elite qualifying nights per night stayed for 2021 status!
Plus, while Globalist normally requires 60 elite qualifying nights, you only need 30 elite qualifying nights in 2021.
That means with just 15 hotel nights that have a checkout date between 1/1/21-2/28/21 you can earn Globalist status thanks to double elite qualifying nights. Those can be earned with paid or award stays.
Of course you can combine elite qualifying nights earned from the World Of Hyatt Card with nights earned from stays.
All cardholders get 5 elite qualifying nights annually, so they would only need 25 elite qualifying nights for Globalist.
If you get a new Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Card by 12/31/20 you will get 10 elite qualifying nights in 2020 and 10 elite qualifying nights in 2021. You need to spend $6,000 to earn the 50,000 point signup bonus, so you’ll also earn 2 more elite qualifying nights from the spending, for a total of 12 elite qualifying nights for 2021. That means you just need 18 elite qualifying nights for Globalist status. If you just want to spend your way to status you would need to spend another $44,000 to earn another 18 elite qualifying nights from spending, plus you’d earn a bonus anniversary night.
If you get a new card, and you’re registered for Bonus Journeys, and stay 9 nights with a checkout date between 1/1/21-2/28/21 you would have Globalist status via double elite qualifying nights. 2020 nights would also count as long as you don’t checkout until 2021. If you stayed 9 nights at category 1 Hyatt hotels for 5,000 points per night you would earn Globalist through 2/28/23. Cardholders also get a 25% award rebate. That means if you spent 45,000 points for 9 nights at a Hyatt you would get a rebate of 11,250 points for a net cost for Globalist status of 33,750 points.
If you have an existing Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Card you will get 5 elite qualifying nights in 2021. That means you just need 25 elite qualifying nights for Globalist status. You can get that with 13 nights in a hotel in January and February as those stays count twice. Or you can combine stays with credit card spending to earn elite qualifying nights. If you just want to spend your way to status you would need to spend $65,000 to earn 26 elite qualifying nights from spending, but just using your free anniversary night would lower that stay requirement.
Unfortunately, milestone tier rewards will not be changing, so you’ll still need to get 50 or 60 nights to get confirmed suite upgrades, a free systemwide night, and a personal Hyatt concierge.
Upon hitting 30 elite qualifying nights you will also get a free night at category 1-4 hotels, a value of up to 15,000 points, which can lower your net cost for Globalist status to 18,750 points. If you keep going and hit 40 nights you’ll get a $100 Hyatt gift card or 5,000 bonus points. At 50 nights you’ll get 2 confirmed suite upgrades that are each valid on paid or award stays of up to 7 nights. At 60 nights you’ll get 2 more confirmed suite upgrades on paid or award stays, and a free night at category 1-7 hotels. For every additional 10 night credits you’ll get another confirmed suite upgrade or 10,000 Hyatt points.
Of course you don’t have to stay in a Hyatt at all to earn status if you’re a cardholder, as you can always earn 2 elite qualifying nights for every $5,000 spent. Or you can combine nights from spending together with nights stayed in a Hyatt.
Summary for a new cardholder:
- If you are a new cardholder you would get 10 elite qualifying nights in 2021, meaning you need 20 more nights for Globalist.
- If you spend $6,000 (as you need to get the 50K signup bonus), that will get you 2 elite qualifying nights, meaning you need 18 more elite qualifying nights for Globalist.
- Option 1: If you spend 9 nights in a hotel with a checkout date of 1/1-2/28 you would get 18 elite qualifying nights, which would clinch Globalist status. You would also get a free category 1-4 anniversary night on the card and a free category 1-4 night for hitting 30 elite qualifying nights in a year
- Option 2: If you spend another $44,000 on your card you would get 18 elite qualifying nights, which would clinch Globalist status. You would also get a 3rd free category 1-4 night for spending $15K in a year on your card.
- Option 3: A combination of nights and spending to get to 18 elite qualifying nights would clinch Globalist status. You would also get a 3rd free category 1-4 night if you spend $15K in a year on your card.
Summary for an existing cardholder:
- If you are an existing cardholder you would get 5 elite qualifying nights in 2021, meaning you need 25 more nights for Globalist
- Option 1: If you spend 13 nights in a hotel with a checkout date of 1/1-2/28 you would get 26 elite qualifying nights, which would clinch Globalist status. You would also get a free category 1-4 anniversary night on the card and a free category 1-4 night for hitting 30 elite qualifying nights in a year.
- Option 2: If you spend $65,000 on your card you would get 26 elite qualifying nights, which would clinch Globalist status. You would also get a 3rd free category 1-4 night for spending $15K in a year on your card.
- Option 3: A combination of nights and spending to get to 25 elite qualifying nights would clinch Globalist status. You would also get a 3rd free category 1-4 night if you spend $15K in a year on your card.
If you get Globalist at the 30 night promotional level for 2021, it will be more like “Globalist Lite.” But you still get upgraded to available suites at checkin, free lounge access, free breakfast, waived resort fees on all stays, waived parking fees on award stays, 4pm late checkout, 30% bonus points, and Globalists can share their Globalist benefits on award stays with their friends and family. I even have 2 years of American Executive Platinum status thanks to being Globalist!
Want the full Globalist experience? You’ll need 60 elite qualifying nights, though with double elite qualifying nights it’s easier than ever to get there.
At 60 nights you would get:
- Category 1-4 night upon hitting 30 night milestone tier
- A $100 Hyatt gift card upon earning 40 nights milestone tier
- 2 confirmed suite upgrade certificates upon earning 50 night milestone tier
- 1 bonus category 1-7 night upon earning 60 night milestone tier
- 2 confirmed suite upgrade certificates upon earning 60 night milestone tier
- Hyatt concierge upon earning 60 night milestone tier. You will get a direct phone number and email for your concierge and your concierge can help make sure all of your stays are perfect
Hyatt “Office For The Day Rates” To Earn Promos And Status
Hyatt has Work from Hyatt offers that come with a workspace included with hotel rates.
I found rates starting at just $45 and it includes a room from 7am-7pm, WiFi, 50% off parking, pool and gym access, business facility access, and best of all, stays count for all Hyatt promo offers and count for earning elite status!
You can earn Globalist status and a free category 1-4 hotel night on the cheap with these rates!
2021 Bonus Anniversary Night Opportunity
Currently, the World Of Hyatt Card offers a bonus category 1-4 anniversary night for spending $15,000 in a cardmembership year.
Cardholders can earn a bonus anniversary night with $15,000 of spending from their 2020 card anniversary or card opening date through their 2021 card anniversary date.
They will be able to earn a bonus night in 2021 with $15,000 of spending from their 2021 card anniversary date through 12/31/21. Starting in 2022 the spending from 2021 will reset to 0 and they will earn a bonus night with $15,000 of spending in 2022.
That means you can earn 2 free bonus anniversary nights in 2021, or a total of 3 free nights with the base anniversary night.
That $30,000 of spending will also earn 12 elite qualifying nights, which can help get you to the 30 nights needed for Globalist status and yet another free night via milestone tiers!
The free nights are valid for a year, but I have had success requesting 10K Hyatt points by calling Hyatt after they expire and asking for a credit for the expired night.
The annual free night is worth well more than the annual fee. Here are some sample category 1-4 hotels:
- Hyatt House Anchorage, AK
- Hyatt Place Fairbanks, AK
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix, AZ
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport, CA
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa, CA
- Hyatt Palm Springs, CA
- Andaz San Diego, CA
- Mar Monte Hotel, Santa Barbara, CA
- Grand Hyatt Denver, CO
- Grand Hyatt Washington DC
- Hyatt Regency Miami, FL
- The Confidante Miami Beach, FL
- Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport – South & Cruise Port, FL
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, Oahu, HI
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach, Oahu, HI
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, Maui, HI
- Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago, IL
- Hyatt Regency Chicago, IL
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago, IL
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, IN
- Hyatt Regency Louisville, KY
- Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans, LA
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans, LA
- Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port, ME
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, MD
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina, MD
- Hyatt Regency Boston / Cambridge, MA
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, MA
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Minneapolis, MN
- Hotel Kansas City, MO
- MGM Grand Las Vegas, NV
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- Park MGM Las Vegas, NV
- Hyatt House Jersey City, NJ
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson, NJ
- Hyatt Regency Morristown, NJ
- Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands, NJ
- Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, Manhattan, NY
- Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport, NY
- Hyatt Place Niagara Falls, NY
- Hyatt Place Long Island/East End, NY
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade, OH
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village, OH
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Portland, OR
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore, PA
- The Bellevue Hotel, Philadelphia, PA
- Hyatt Residence Club Dorado, Hacienda del Mar, PR
- Hyatt Regency Austin, TX
- Hyatt Regency Dallas, TX
- Hyatt Regency DFW International Airport, TX
- Hyatt Regency Houston, TX
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk, TX
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, San Antonio, TX
- Hyatt Place Park City, UT
- Hyatt Regency Seattle, WA
- Park Hyatt Mendoza, Argentina
- Hyatt Place Aruba Airport
- Dinamo Hotel Baku, Azerbaijan
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne, Australia
- Park Hyatt Canberra, Australia
- Hyatt Regency Sofia, Bulgaria
- Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Andaz Ottawa ByWard Market, Canada
- Park Hyatt Toronto, Canada
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver, Canada
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai, China
- Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort, Egypt
- Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Hotel Lilla Roberts, Helsinki, Finland
- Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile, France
- Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle, France
- Grand Hyatt Berlin, Germany
- Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, Germany
- 100 Rizes Seaside Resort, Gytheio, Greece
- Castello Boutique Resort & Spa, Crete, Greece
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki, Greece
- Hyatt Regency Kowloon Hong Kong
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong
- Andaz Delhi, India
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad, India
- Andaz Bali, Indonesia
- Grand Hyatt Bali, Indonesia
- Park Hyatt Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hyatt Centric The Liberties Dublin, Ireland
- Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale, Italy
- Hyatt Centric Murano Venice, Italy
- Hyatt Regency Osaka, Japan
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo, Japan
- Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla, Jordan
- Thompson Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Mexico
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca, Morocco
- Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport, Netherlands
- The George, New Zealand
- Grand Hyatt Muscat, Oman
- Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown, Panama
- Hotel Da Estrela, Lisbon, Portugal
- Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, Qatar
- Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park, Russia
- The Outpost Hotel Sentosa, Singapore
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, South Africa
- Grand Hyatt Seoul, South Korea
- Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, Spain
- Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid, Spain
- Grand Hyatt Taipei, Taiwan
- Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Tanzania
- The Sukhothai Bangkok, Thailand
- Hyatt Regency Koh Samui, Thailand
- Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, Thailand
- Park Hyatt Istanbul – Macka Palas, Turkey
- The Marmara Bodrum, Turkey
- Hyatt Regency Kiev, Ukraine
- Andaz Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl, UAE
- Grand Hyatt Dubai, UAE
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, UK
- Hyatt Place West London Hayes, UK
- Hyatt Regency Manchester, UK
- Park Hyatt Saigon, Vietnam
Are you a Hyatt Globalist? Will you try to hit Globalist in 2021?