There will be more SLH hotels added in the near future.
SLH hotels give Hyatt a presence in locations where it never had one before. For example Hyatt has gone from zero hotels to 3 partner hotels in Venice:
For example the Ca’ Sagredo Hotel on May 12th would set you back 715 Euro or $815:
Or you can use 30K Hyatt points:
That’s a value of 2.72 cents per point, which is excellent. Of course not all hotels or dates will be as valuable, so you should always check to see what value you’ll receive.
The hotel is just half a mile from Gam Gam and Chabad of Venice, where there are delicious meals to be had on weekdays and Shabbos.
The new Chase World of Hyatt credit card is an excellent card and now comes with 60,000 points in additional to annual free nights and promotions. You can read more about the new World of Hyatt card here.
You can also instantly transfer points from Chase Ultimate Rewards cards like Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, or Ink Business Preferred to Hyatt. Read more about maximizing Chase card spending here.
World of Hyatt members can earn 5 Base Points for every $1 USD spent on qualifying room rates and can redeem points for free nights at participating SLH hotels.
All Hyatt members booking on Hyatt.com get:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in 12:00pm (based on availability at check-in)
- Late check-out 2:00pm (based on availability at check-in)
- One category room upgrade (based on availability at check-in)
Elite benefits do not apply at SLH hotels, but you will earn elite bonus points and stay credits.
Hyatt has added a category 8 to accommodate some SLH hotels. Here is the new Hyatt award chart. Note that SLH hotels can only be booked using the standard room award chart.
|Hotel (Click on category for list of hotels)||Standard Room Award||Points+Cash Standard Room||Suite Night Award||Points+Cash Suites||Premium Suite Night Award||Points+Cash Premium Suites|
|Category 1||5K||2.5K+50% of standard room price||8K||4K+50% of suite price||10K||5K+50% of premium suite price|
|Category 2||8K||4K+50% of standard room price||13K||6.5K+50% of suite price||16K||8K+50% of premium suite price|
|Category 3||12K||6K+50% of standard room price||20K||10K+50% of suite price||24K||12K+50% of premium suite price|
|Category 4||15K||7.5K+50% of standard room price||24K||12K+50% of suite price||30K||15K+50% of premium suite price|
|Category 5||20K||10K+50% of standard room price||32K||16K+50% of suite price||40K||20K+50% of premium suite price|
|Category 6||25K||12.5K+50% of standard room price||40K||20K+50% of suite price||50K||25K+50% of premium suite price|
|Category 7||30K||15K+50% of standard room price||48K||24K+50% of suite price||60K||30K+50% of premium suite price|
SLH Hotels by category:
- Category 8 (8 hotels):
- Category 7 (9 hotels):
- Category 6 (16 hotels):
- The Atlantic Hotel, Channel Islands
- Archipelagos Hotel, Greece
- Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites, Greece
- Liostasi Hotel & Suites, Greece
- On the Rocks, Greece
- Pietra E Mare Beach Hotel, Greece
- The Margi, Greece
- Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà, Italy
- Magna Pars Suites Milano, Italy
- Relais San Lorenzo, Italy
- Sant Francesc Hotel Singular, Spain
- Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, United Kingdom
- DUKES LONDON, United Kingdom
- Flemings Mayfair, United Kingdom
- S. James’s Hotel and Club, United Kingdom
- The Capital Hotel & Apartments, United Kingdom
- Category 5 (10 hotels):
- Category 4 (5 hotels):
- Category 3 (6 hotels):
Which SLH hotels will you book?