- Targeted: Save $20 Off $80 On Instacart With Chase
- Earn 1-1.5 Delta SkyMiles With Instacart Purchases!
- On Instacart you can earn 3.1 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar and online groceries with a Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
New Instacart members can enroll and save $20 off $35 here.
You can enroll Chase cards with Instacart here to get free Instacart+ Membership and statement credits:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 12 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $15/month
- JPMorgan Reserve: 12 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $15/month
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: 6 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $15/quarter
- Chase Sapphire: 6 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $15/quarter
- Chase Freedom Unlimited: 3 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $10/quarter
- Chase Freedom Flex: 3 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $10/quarter
- Chase Freedom: 3 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $10/quarter
- Chase Freedom Student: 3 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $10/quarter
- Chase Slate: 3 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $10/quarter
- Chase Slate Edge: 3 free months, plus get on ongoing statement credit up to $10/quarter
You can link each of your cards and the free months and savings will stack. Be sure to click activate with each card to make them eligible for statement credits and to stacks free months of Instacart+ membership.
I linked 11 Chase cards for 51 months of free membership, plus monthly and quarterly statement credits for using each of the cards!
Don’t forget to link any memberships that you have, such as BJs, Costco, or Sam’s Club, which will significantly lower the fees charged on each item sold there on Instacart.
How many free months do you have?
Leave a Reply
28 Comments On "Don’t Forget To Register All Of Your Eligible Chase Cards For Instacart+ Membership And Credits, How Many Months Have You Stacked?"
All opinions expressed below are user generated and the opinions aren’t provided, reviewed or endorsed by any advertiser or DansDeals.
Does this apply to chase business cards or only personal?
It only applies to the cards mentioned in this post.
Does this mean that I can get multiple credits for one quarter or do I have to choose the card to get the credits from?
You can get credits on each of the activated cards each month or quarter.
Get credits without ordering? Or Need to order using each of this cards to receive credit on those accounts?
You get a credit for ordering on each card.
Could you split the order to charge 15/10 between a few cards?
1 card per order as far as I can tell.
When the 3 months ended on my first card the next card I linked didn’t extend it for some reason.
Did you click activate here with that card?
I have 2 Mastercard Freedom Flex that can’t get activated using this link, any possibility of different link for them to get activated. Both shows as having the offer in chase account
How do you like the cards? I added them as sources of payment is that enough?
Click activate here with that card:
Do you still get the quarterly statement after the trial finishes for that specific card? I had six month of preferred now I have a different card the reserve on the account, can I still get the credit if I pay with the preferred or I’ll only get the monthly for reserve?
Yes, you get for each card.
Awesome, now I’ll wait till next quarter to downgrade
whats the real benefit to instacart
costco has in stores prices that are cheaper
and doesnt walmart also ship for free after $35?
Costco doesn’t ship fresh items and time is also money. I found many Walmart items do not ship at all especially “great value” items
you are saying instacart ships a greater selection than walmart.com? and at other stores?
I got 3 free months for linking Delta account too. Stacked with Chase
any chance I can link and activate someone else’s cards (i.e, parents and SO)?
I did mine and my wife’s cards without issue.
After each card’s free months expire, do you have to cancel membership with Instacart to prevent being charged a regular fee? If so, that sounds like a big headache to track.
Is there a way to check how much credit is available on my account at a given time?
how do you get the instacart credit? Is it on the credit card account or in instacart account. I used instacart few weeks ago, I don’t see any credit on my CC statement
Did you activate the benefit on Instacart?
After that, it will show up as a refund on your registered card.
I activated the benefit on instacart … got an email with 15 of your next instacart order. is that what it is? Or I shall be receiving Credit of 15 on my CC bill ? TIA
Also activated few chase cards per your suggestion – 2 questions
1. One of the card showing instacart offer in chase, but when I activate using your link – that card comes up as no offer on this card? Any idea why?
2. How do I get all this credits on this different cards – do I need to have instacart purchases using those cards? For example an order every month for CSR and then additional quarterly orders with IC+ using those other cards? When they say Quarter – is it like Jan – March 31st?