Update: More hotels have been added and several hotels have a booking deadline of today!
Fairmont has added a bunch of hotels to this incredible promotion. You’ll get every 2nd night for free at hotels in Canada and the US until 12/31/20, but you’ll need to book within the next few weeks. Click on the link above for the deadlines to book each hotel.
You do need to pay 1 night at the time of the reservation, but the reservations are fully refundable!
You can also book 2 rooms for a night and get the 2nd room for free, rather than get a 2nd day for free. Just book a two night stay and then call the hotel directly to amend the reservation. The reservation will be amended to have two rooms in the same room category for the price of one room for one night.
Valid US hotels:
- Fairmont Austin, TX (Book by 6/30)
- Fairmont Chicago, IL (Book by 8/10)
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel, PR (Book by 7/22)
- Fairmont Heritage Place Ghiradelli Square, San Francisco, CA (Book by 7/22)
- Fairmont Miramar, Santa Monica, CA (Book by 7/16)
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, AZ (Book by 6/30)
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown (Book by 7/8)
- Swissotel Chicago, IL (Book by 7/15)
Valid Canadian hotels:
- Fairmont Banff Springs, Alberta (Book by 6/22)
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Alberta (Book by 6/22)
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario (Book by 7/15)
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler, British Columbia (Book by 6/22)
- Fairmont Empress, Victoria, British Columbia (Book by 7/8)
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, Edmonton, Alberta (Book by 7/16)
- Fairmont Hotel Vancover, British Columbia (Book by 7/16)
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Alberta (Book by 6/22)
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec (Book by 7/7)
- Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello, Quebec (Book by 7/16)
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu, Quebec (Book by 7/8)
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver, British Columbia (Book by 6/26)
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Montreal, Quebec (Book by 7/31)
- Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Ontario (Book by 6/30)
- Fairmont Winnipeg, Manitoba (Book by 7/1)
Valid Mexican hotels:
- Fairmont Heritage Place Mayakoba (Book by 7/8)
- Fairmont Mayakoba (Book by 7/15)
The Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver is one of my favorites in the world. It’s a stunning hotel in a great location with an excellent pool and spa. I’ve stayed there several times and wrote about it in this trip report. This was a picture I took from our room there:
The Fairmont Banff Springs is a castle in middle of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. I wrote about the hotel in our Banff trip notes here. This was a picture I took from our room there:
It’s hard to imagine a more picturesque hotel location than the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, located about an hour from Fairmont Banff Springs. It can certainly make sense to split time between these 2 resorts and the Jasper Park Lodge.
The Fairmont Whistler, located to the right of the Four Seasons in this drone pic, is also in a stunning setting:
Of course nobody knows when the Canadian border will open, though there are reports of just the land border being closed and not the air border.
But at any rate, the reservations are refundable, so you can book for when you think you’ll be able to go.
Or stick to a US hotel, like the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort.
Will you book any rooms with this promotion?