With this sale you’ll save more miles if you have a Chase United Consumer card or Chase United Business Card and/or if you have elite status. United cardholders also get access to expanded saver and standard award availability.
This promo is only available for United coach travel and is not valid with a stopover or open jaw award.
Travel is valid 1/12/20-3/29/20.
I tested out round-trip rates to Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Australia from my United GS+cardholder account and compared them with the rates listed on the hidden United’s saver award chart here.
- Discounted Award is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy from the mainland U.S. and Canada to destinations in the Europe, North Asia, South Asia, Japan, Oceania, and Australia & New Zealand regions.
- Tickets must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. local time on December 2, 2019.
- For this offer, “roundtrip” is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel ending at the origin city, and with all of the flights operated by United Airlines. Open-jaw itineraries within the same region do not qualify for the discount. Stopovers are not permitted.
- Discounted Saver Award is combinable with other award types as long as the itinerary is roundtrip (e.g., a member can book a Standard Award for the outbound portion of an itinerary and a Saver Award for the return portion, or vice versa) but only the flight segments purchased with a qualifying Saver Award will be eligible for a discount.
- For this offer, “roundtrip” is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel ending at the origin city, and with all segments on flights operated by United Airlines. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
You can transfer points from Chase to United instantly:
Chase premium cards with transferable points:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- $95 annual fee, 60K points signup bonus, earn 2 points per dollar on dining/travel, 25% bonus value on using points for paid travel redemptions.
- Chase Ink Business Preferred
- $95 annual fee, 80K points signup bonus, earn 3 points per dollar on select business spending and travel, 25% bonus value on using points for paid travel redemptions.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- $450 annual fee, $300 in annual travel credit, 50K points signup bonus, earn 3 points per dollar on dining/travel, 50% bonus value on using points for paid travel redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, Priority Pass lounge access.
Chase no annual fee cards with transferable points if you, a spouse, or an additional user have one of the premium cards above:
- Chase Freedom Card
- No annual fee, 15K points signup bonus, earn 5 points per dollar in rotating categories.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
- No annual fee, earn 3 points per dollar everywhere on up to $20K in spending during your first year, then earn 1.5 points per dollar everywhere.
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card
- No annual fee, 50K points signup bonus, earn 1.5 points per dollar everywhere.
- Chase Ink Business Cash Card
- No annual fee, 50K points signup bonus, earn up to 5 points per dollar.
Join the 96.2K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!