DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Login to AMEX via the link above and you can see if you are targeted for a 20% bonus when you transfer AMEX Membership Rewards points to Qantas. If you are targeted it will show a 500:600 transfer ratio. Otherwise you’ll see the usual 500:500 transfer ratio. The offer may expire at any time.
As you can see from this miles expiration post, Qantas points won’t expire as long as you earn or redeem 1 mile every 18 months.
Qantas now partners with Air France/KLM Flying Blue for more reward flight options, though they add fuel surcharges for those flights.
You can use 37.8K Qantas points in coach, 70,800 Qantas points in premium economy, or 90K Qantas points in business for a one-way ticket on El Al between NYC and Tel Aviv without fuel surcharges, but El Al does block some of the space on the route:
- Everything You Need To Know About Booking El Al Awards With Qantas!
- How Bad Is El Al’s Blocking Of Business Class Award Space For Partner Airlines?
Are you targeted for this promotion?
Want to earn Qantas points?
AMEX cards with transferable Membership Rewards points include:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- No annual fee, earns 2 points per dollar spent everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- $295 annual fee, 25% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, earn 4 points per dollar on your most common spending categories each billing cycle. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Green Consumer Card
- $150 annual fee, $100 in annual CLEAR credit, earn up to 3 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.
Capital One cards with transferable points to Singapore include:
- The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business offering 50,000 miles for spending $4,500 in 3 months. Get free Global Entry/Pre-Check Membership. $95 annual fee waived for the first year.
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card offering 50,000 miles for spending $3,000 in 3 months and 2 miles per dollar spent. Get free Global Entry/Pre-Check Membership. $95 annual fee waived for the first year.
Citi cards with transferable points include:
- The Citi Double Cash card offers 2% cash back or 2 points per dollar spent everywhere that can be transferred into ThankYou points. If you also have a Citi Premier Card you can transfer points into miles or get a 25% added value for paid airfare. No annual fee.
- The Citi Rewards+ Card offering 15,000 points for spending $1,000 in 3 months. This card can’t transfer points on its own, but can transfer points if you have one of the Citi cards above. This card automatically rounds up rewards earned on every purchase to the nearest 10 points, meaning you earn 10 points on a $0.50 Amazon balance reload. Earn 2 points on $6K in annual spending at supermarkets, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, and a 10% points rebate when you redeem points, up to a 10K points rebate per year. If you also have a Citi Premier Card you can transfer points into miles or get a 25% added value for paid airfare, plus get a 10% points rebate on transferred or redeemed miles. No annual fee.
- Citi Premier offering 60,000 points for spending $4,000 in 3 months, 3 points per dollar on travel and gas, and 2 points per dollar on dining and entertainment. $95 annual fee.
- Citi Prestige offering 50,000 points for spending $4,000 in 3 months, 5 points per dollar on airfare and dining, and 3 points per dollar on hotels. $495 annual fee.
Marriott cards with transferable points to Singapore include:
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Consumer Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express®Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card
- Here is a comparison of all Marriott cards.