Update: Last call for the 2018 deals below…
Originally posted on 12/30:
Lots of great deals are ending tomorrow. Did you remember to…
- Finish quarterly bonus spending on your Chase Freedom card?
- If you have Samsung Pay you can use this quarter’s Freedom bonus (including buying gift cards to lock in savings) just about anywhere. Otherwise you can still go to Costco, BJs, or Sam’s Club and buy gift cards to lock in 5 points per dollar.
- Finish your airline fee spending on AMEX Gold, Platinum, and Hilton Aspire cards?
- Lock in gift cards for your favorite airline or donate them to charity.
- Get $50 of free items from Saks with your AMEX Platinum Consumer card?
- You can get $50 of Saks purchases credited back every January-June and every July-December.
- Take advantage of AMEX Offers expiring tomorrow?
- Expiring offers include Best Buy, Macys, Verizon FIOS, and many more
- Donate to your favorite charity for a year-end tax deduction?
- Load your Amazon account with $40 at a select retailer for the first time to get a $10 bonus?
- Officially this is called Amazon Cash, but it works with credit card loading too.
- Check To See If You’re Targeted To Receive 3,000 Hilton Points For Every 1,000 AMEX Points Transferred
- It’s rarely worth transferring AMEX points to hotels, but it can be worthwhile if you have this expiring offer.
- Use Chase Pay or Samsung Pay 5 times to earn 1,500 Bonus Ultimate Rewards Points?
- You can purchase 5 $25 gift cards on Walmart.com to qualify for the bonus.
- Order and take delivery of a Tesla with a $7,500 Federal Government Subsidy?
- If you haven’t test-driven a Tesla you will also get 9 months of free supercharging and a 4 day return policy. If you don’t love the car you can return if for a full refund.
- Get 1,000 United miles for enrolling in BP Driver Rewards and making a purchase if you have a United card?
- Get bonus miles for hitting targeted spend thresholds on your United card?
- Get a $25 statement credit for spending $500 In Select Categories On A Chase Hyatt Card?
What else is on your end of the year housekeeping list?