Chase is now offering 100,000 points for signing up for the Chase IHG Premier credit card and spending $3,000 in 3 months. You can get another 5,000 points by adding a free additional user card and making one purchase within 3 months.
Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!
Comparison to previous signup bonus:
This IHG Premier card has offered 80K signup points since it launched in April.
There is a $89 annual fee.
You can receive the bonus on this card if you haven’t received a bonus on the IHG Premier card in the past 24 months and don’t currently have an IHG Premier card.
You can get the bonus even if you have the IHG Select card (The Select card was discontinued in April) or received the bonus on that card in the past 24 months. Having both cards means you’ll get 2 annual anniversary nights and you’ll be able to stack unique award discounts that both cards offer as explained below.
The Chase IHG Premier card is not subject to 5/24 restrictions, so you can get approved for this card even if you have opened 5 or more consumer credit cards in the past 24 months. However it will add to your 5/24 count.
Annual free night:
This card comes with an annual anniversary night for hotels that cost up to 40,000 points. The night must be used within 12 months of when it’s awarded.
Sample hotels where you can use your free annual night:
- Crowne Plaza Jerusalem: 20K
- Crowne Plaza Eilat: 20K
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea: 25K
- Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv Diamond District: 25K
- Crowne Plaza Haifa: 30K
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach: 30K
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center: 30K
- InterContinental Cleveland, OH: 30K
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Park City, UT: 30K
- Intercontinental Budapest: 35K
- InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort: 35K
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport, CA: 35K
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore, PA: 35K
- InterContinental Hotels Buenos Aires, Argentina: 35K
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach-Oceanfront, FL: 40K
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore, MD: 40K
- Kimpton Schofield Hotel Cleveland, OH: 40K
- InterContinental Hotels : Toronto Yorkville: 40K
- Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline, MA: 40K
- Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown, NY: 40K
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale – Zion National Park, UT: 40K
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam: 40K
- Holiday Inn Potts Point-Sydney, Australia: 40K
- Holiday Inn Resort & Casino Aruba: 40K
- InterContinental Hotels Fiji Golf Resort & Spa: 40K
- Intercontinental Bangkok: 40K
- Intercontinental Prague: 40K
Elite status for all cardholders:
The card gives Platinum elite status, which gives free internet, 50% bonus points, upgrades, welcome amenity, late checkout, and more.
Cardmembers IHG points will not expire for as long as they remain a cardholder.
4th award night free:
When cardholders book an award stay, every 4th night will be free!
That means a 4 night PointsBreak hotel stay will start at just 15K points or 3,750 points per night!
If you have both the discontinued IHG Select card and the IHG Premier card you’ll get every 4th award night free AND a 10% rebate on award nights! That means a 4 nightPointsBreak hotel stay will start at just 13.5K points or 3,375 points per night!
Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check:
Cardholders will get reimbursed for Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check charges every 4 years. Those programs make flying so much easier!
You’ll earn 10 points per dollar at IHG hotels, 2 points per dollar on dining, gas stations, and restaurants, and 1 point per dollar everywhere else. You’ll also earn 10K points every anniversary year if you spend $20K on the card and make one additional purchase.
There are no foreign transaction fees.
Will you signup for the IHG Premier card? Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!