- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- A Saturday night stay in the US is required for this fare.
- This fare is only valid for flights originating in Israel.
Tel Aviv to Miami valid outbound dates:
July 14, 15
August 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Miami to Tel Aviv valid return dates:
July 18 through 22, 25 through 29
August 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 23, 25, 26, 29
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 39.9K points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!