Update: This sale ends tonight!
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display: $59.99
- All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8″ HD Display: $89.99
- All-New Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet, 10.1″: $149.99
These are all their lowest price ever from Amazon.
All kids edition tablets come with a 2-year worry-free guarantee. “2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.”
- Up to $129 in savings on Fire 7 tablet, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a Kid-Proof Case, versus items purchased separately ─ plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire 7 tablet with a 7″ IPS display, 16 GB internal storage, and up to 8 hours of mixed-use battery life. Add a microSD card for up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 popular apps and games, videos, books, Audible books, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- Introducing Spanish language content in FreeTime Unlimited – kids can now enjoy over 1,000 books, movies, and apps in Spanish that include titles and characters like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, Frozen, and more.
- Kids can listen to thousands of hours of fun, educational and inspirational Audible books like Beauty and the Beast, The Snow Queen, Peter Pan, Rip Van Winkle, and more – professionally narrated by their favorite characters, authors and celebrities.
- Add even more content to your child’s profile in FreeTime to give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix and Minecraft
- Easy-to-use parental controls allow parents to personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage. Parental controls can be set on device or online through Amazon Parent Dashboard. Additionally, access all tablet features in the adult profile by entering your passcode.