Hotels featured in the link above will be 50% off when you use IHG points. You need to book stays by 5/7 and complete the stay by 6/30.
- InterContinental Miramar Panamá: Normally 30K points, now 15K points.
- InterContinental Presidente Cancún Resort: Normally 35K points, now 17.5K points.
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive: Normally 40K points, now 20K points.
- InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa: Normally 50K points, now 25K points.
- InterContinental San Juan: Normally 50K points, now 25K points.
Need more points?
- IHG normally sells 5,000 points for $67.50 or 1.35 cents per point, but you can buy 108K points for $600 with the current sale and 50% bonus, which is just 0.55 cents per point!
That means a 15K point hotel will be just $82.50 per night.
If those points don’t post instantly you can call IHG to get a points loan based on your purchase confirmation number in order to quickly grab a room. Alternatively you can transfer 5,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points to IHG, though transfers are not instant and it’s a terrible use of Ultimate Rewards points
- You can get 80,000 points for signing up for the new Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier credit card, spending $2,000 in 3 months, and adding a free additional user card. Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!
The new IHG Premier card is not subject to Chase’s 5/24 rule and it comes with an annual certificate good for a free stay in IHG hotels that cost up to 40K points.
If you have the new IHG Premier credit card you’ll also get Platinum status and every 4th award night for free! That means a 4 night stay at a 15K hotel will cost just 45K points or 11,250 points per night!
The IHG Premier card also comes with free Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check and gives a 20% discount when you buy IHG points.
Will you book any hotels with this deal?