DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
AMEX opened their first European lounge today in London Heathrow’s Terminal 3.
The lounge features a British inspired tea cart and local art and amenities.
AMEX Business Platinum cardholders and AMEX Consumer Platinum cardholders can access Centurion lounges for free with 2 guests. Delta Reserve cardholders can access Centurion lounges for free when flying on a Delta flight purchased on their Reserve card. Read more about the Business Platinum card here and the Consumer Platinum card here.
Note that effective 2/1/23 those cards won’t come with free guests unless you spend $75K/year or pay $50 for adults or $30 for kids.
Currently, there are Centurion Lounges in:
- Charlotte (Intersection of Concourses D & E, mezzanine level)
- Dallas/DFW (Terminal D, near American)
- Denver (Concourse C)
- Houston/IAH (Terminal D, near United)
- Las Vegas (Concourse D, near United)
- Los Angeles (TBIT)
- Miami (Concourse D, near American)
- NYC/JFK (Terminal 4)
- NYC/LGA (Terminal B, near American and United)
- Philadelphia (Terminal A West, near American)
- Phoenix (Terminal 4)
- San Francisco (Terminal 3, near United)
- Seattle (Concourse B)
International AMEX lounge locations include:
- Buenos Aires/EZE
- Hong Kong (Terminal 1)
- Mexico City
- Monterrey, Mexico
- Sao Paulo/GRU
- Toluca, Mexico
Centurion lounges opening in the future include Atlanta, Newark, and Washington/DCA.
Where do you want to see future Centurion lounges?