DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:59pm. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- A Saturday night stay is required.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
United: Washington DC/IAD to Tel Aviv $689 outbound dates in bold, $795 dates in plain font:
November 15, 17, 24, 27, 29
December 1, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13
January 1, 3, 8, 12, 19, 24, 26, 29
February 2, 7, 9, 16, 19
April 10, 12, 29
August 19, 23, 28
United: Tel Aviv to Washington DC/IAD $689 return dates in bold, $795 dates in plain font:
December 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 20, 22, 24, 27
January 10, 12, 14, 21, 31
February 4, 7, 11, 16, 18, 25
April 12, 24, 28
May 19, 24
June 2, 7
September 4, 8
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 45,997 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used on United.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used on United.
This is bookable for 68,996 on United points with AMEX. Plus you’ll get back a rebate of 24,149 points with the Business Platinum Card or 17,249 points with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 44,847 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Join the 95.4K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!