DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
United has an incredible $1,953 nonstop business class fare from Tel Aviv to Newark. Changes are free or you can get a refund for a $310 penalty.
A Friday night stay is required.
This fare is only valid when originating in Israel. Fares originating from Newark start at $2,689 round-trip.
You can credit this United P fare to Air Canada and earn 17,076 miles!
Tel Aviv to Newark valid outbound dates:
March 8, 9, 14
April 19, 20, 27, 28
May 1 through 16, 18, 20, 21, 24 through 31
June 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10 through 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28
July 2 through 8, 18 through 30
August: Entire month
September 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
October 3, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 31
November 1 through 26
Newark to Tel Aviv valid return dates:
April 17, 18, 30
May 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
June 2, 4, 6, 13, 20, 25, 27
July 3 through 31
August: Entire month
September 4, 5, 12, 17, 19, 20, 24, 26
October 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22 through 31
November: Entire month
United’s Newark-Tel Aviv flights operate with Polaris seating that have direct aisle access for every business class seat. Best of all, you can choose from solo seats or seats for people traveling together.
Business class seats include Saks Fifth Avenue bedding and pillows. Savvy travelers will also request a Saks Fifth Avenue mattress pad, slippers, and pajamas, as those are not always proactively offered by flight attendants as there aren’t enough of them for everyone.
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 130,262 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
- Registration is not required for business class fares.
This is bookable for 195,393 points with AMEX. Plus you’ll get back a 35% rebate with the Business Platinum Card or a 25% rebate with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 127,135 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!