DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
Star Alliance airlines like Air Canada, Austrian, Brussels, Lufthansa, Swiss, and United are offering fares from most US cities to most European cities in business class from just $1,488 round-trip.
Tickets must be purchased today for travel to being between 8/11/21 through 2/28/22. A Saturday night or a 7 night stay is required, depending on the route.
Be sure to check the rules for entry for each country before purchasing.
Airlines are waiving change fees, though the difference in fare will still be owed.
For example the Newark-Dubrovnik is a United P class fare, which would earn 7,010 United miles, 9,052 Lifemiles or Turkish miles, 13,578 Air Canada miles, or 18,104 TAP miles.
While there are thousands of route combinations on sale that you can find using Google Flights, here are a few samples with a sample valid date:
- Newark-Dubrovnik nonstop on United: $1,488. Sample date: 8/19-8/27
- Washington/IAD-Zurich nonstop on United: $1,493. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Newark-Lisbon on United/Lufthansa: $1,499. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Cleveland-Madrid on United: $1,502. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Cleveland-Barcelona on United: $1,505. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Newark-Vienna nonstop on Austrian: $1,509. Sample date: 8/15-8/22
- Chicago-Madrid on Swiss: $1,510. Sample date: 8/16-8/23
- Chicago-Oslo on Swiss: $1,514. Sample date: 8/15-8/22
- Newark-Naples on Swiss: $1,518. Sample date: 8/16-8/23
- Philadelphia-Brussels on United: $1,518. Sample date: 8/15-8/22
- Philadelphia-Athens on United: $1,519. Sample date: 8/17-8/25
- Philadelphia-Amsterdam on United: $1,524. Sample date: 8/17-8/24
- Chicago-Venice on Swiss: $1,524. Sample date: 8/12-8/19
- Chicago-Geneva on Swiss: $1,524. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Chicago-Milan on Swiss: $1,526. Sample date: 8/15-8/22
- Chicago-Helsinki on Swiss: $1,541. Sample date: 8/15-8/22
- Philadelphia-Rome on Lufthansa: $1,556. Sample date: 8/17-8/24
- Newark-Munich nonstop on United/Lufthansa: $1,568. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Los Angeles-Frankfurt nonstop on Lufthansa: $1,580. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- San Francisco-Frankfurt nonstop on Lufthansa: $1,580. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Fort Lauderdale-Frankfurt on United: $1,602. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Newark-Palma de Mallorca on Swiss: $1,610. Sample date: 8/11-8/18
- Philadelphia-Paris on United: $1,614. Sample date: 8/11-8/15
- Philadelphia-London on United: $1,798. Sample date: 8/11-8/15
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 99.2K points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
- Registration is not required for business class fares.
Business is bookable for 148,895 points with AMEX. Plus you’ll get back a 35% rebate with the Business Platinum Card or a 25% rebate with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 96,781 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!