- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EDT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
El Al has some great business class fares from Europe to Bangkok or Hong Kong. Best of all you can stopover in Israel in both directions.
For example, I went on Priceline, chose multi-city, selected business class, and plugged in random dates for 4 legs from Paris-Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv-Hong Kong, Hong-Kong-Tel Aviv, and Tel Aviv-Paris:
This itinerary would earn 17,000 points when credited to Qantas.
Dates are available in January, February, and March.,
Sample round-trip business class fares:
- Moscow to Hong Kong: $1,569
- Paris to Hong Kong: $1,742
- Moscow to Bangkok: $1,836
- Amsterdam to Bangkok: $1,838
- Paris to Bangkok: $1,854
- Milan to Hong Kong: $1,932
- Milan to Bangkok: $1,975
- Barcelona to Hong Kong: $1,989
- Amsterdam to Hong Kong: $2,034
- London to Bangkok: $2,035
- Barcelona to Bangkok: $2,089
- London to Hong Kong: $2,090
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will start from 104,612 points round-trip! That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 93.2K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!