- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EST tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz.
- Citi AA cards offer priority boarding, free carry-ons, and free checked bags, even if you are on a basic economy ticket. You can view credit card offers by hovering over the “Credit Cards” tab. You can then click on “Credit Cards From All Banks“ to find card offers via the logo of the bank you’re looking for.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work your way up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- There is no maximum stay requirement, but there is a 30 maximum say requirement.
- This fare is also available on ANA and United with a connection in San Francisco or Tokyo.
Valid AA Los Angeles to Hong Kong $427 outbound dates:
January: 16, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
February: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28
March: Entire month except 11 and 31
Valid AA Hong Kong to Los Angeles $427 return dates:
January: 18, 19, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31
February: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28
March: Entire month except 1, 30, and 31
April: Entire month except 1 and 30.
Hong Kong is a fascinating East meets West city and is home to several great kosher restaurants and shuls. Mul Hayam restaurant, located next to the Kehilat Zion shul in the Kowloon section of Hong Kong, is excellent. The JCC located on Hong Kong Island has very good dairy and meat restaurants as well as an awesome Sunday night all you can eat buffet, just don’t forget to bring your passport to get in! Chabad of Lantau also offers meals with delivery options.
We spent a Shabbos with Chabad of Hong Kong Island during our round-the-world in 2010-2011. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was awesome. People have rave reviews about Shabbos at Chabad and Kehilat Zion in Kowloon as well.
After Shabbos we moved the W in Kowloon, which is one of my favorite SPG hotels in the world. We got an amazing upgrade and there’s a very cool rooftop infinity pool and hot tub. Plus the bellhop picked up our bags from our room and checked them straight home to Cleveland without us ever having to touch them thanks to the airport express station located in the W’s basement.
There are lots of other great hotels where you can spend your points at as well. The Intercontinental Hong Kong and the Sheraton are popular among people staying in Kowloon near the shuls.
Most hotels even give you a free cell phone to use while in Hong Kong.
Americans do not need a visa to travel to Hong Kong or to take the ferry from Hong Kong to nearby Macau.
Join the 86,100+ people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com!
You can even have Twitter send you a text message whenever a new deal is posted.