- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm ET tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- Fares are basic economy. Paying with a Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card will waive many basic economy restrictions, so you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding.
United: Newark to Las Vegas $78 dates:
November 16, 19, 20
December 3, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17
January 14, 21, 22, 28
February 1, 2, 4, 11
United: Las Vegas to Newark $78 dates:
December 10, 11, 13
January 14, 22, 28
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be just 5,220 points each way with a Sapphire Reserve! That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 95.3K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!