Update: New valid dates added below!
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EDT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- Fares are basic economy, but having a credit card for airline cards waive many basic economy restrictions. For example:
- If you pay with your Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, check-in online, and have priority boarding.
- AA now allows carry-ons on basic economy fares, but if you have a Citi AA card or Citi AA Business Card you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding.
AA/United: Newark to Phoenix $68 dates:
December 10 through 19
January 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 25, 28
February 1, 4, 5, 8, 11, 18, 19, 25, 26
March 3, 10
AA/United: Phoenix to Newark $68 dates:
December 11 through 19
January 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 31
February 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, 19, 25, 26
March 4, 5, 7, 11, 14, 15, 19, 25
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 4,553 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 95.1K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!