- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Search NYC to include JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark for best results.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Fares are basic economy, but having a credit card for airline cards waive many basic economy restrictions. For example:
- If you pay with your Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, check-in online, and have priority boarding.
- AA now allows carry-ons on basic economy fares, but if you have a Citi AA card or Citi AA Business Card you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding.
It’s often pricey to fly between NYC-Los Angeles around the holiday of Pesach, but there are some great sales right now if you’re fast, seats are limited!
- American has a flight from JFK to LAX on 4/7 at 6pm-9:22pm for $128 in basic economy or $163 in main cabin.
- United has a flight from LAX to Newark on 4/7 at 9:15pm-5:11am for $98 in basic economy or $133 in main cabin.
- American has a flight from LAX to JFK on 4/17 at 7:30am-3:42pm for $133 in basic economy or $168 in main cabin.
- American has a flight from JFK to LAX on 4/19 at 6pm-9:22pm for $133 in basic economy or $168 in main cabin.
American has a flight from LAX to JFK on 4/19 at 7:30am-3:42pm for $133 in basic economy or $168 in main cabin.Sold out!
- American has a flight from LAX to JFK on 4/19 at 7:30am-3:42pm for $133 in basic economy or $168 in main cabin.
- Post what other deals you find!
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 96.6K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!