Update: Now $549.99 or $559 with FHD touchscreen. Sign up for deal notification alerts here to get alerted if the price drops again.
Update: Back down to $519.99 with HD touchscreen or $529.99 with Full HD touchscreen! Update: Now $549.99 or $559 with FHD touchscreen. Sign up for deal notification alerts here to get alerted if the price drops again.
Update: The cost to upgrade to a Full HD touchscreen has dropped from a $60 upcharge to just a $10 upcharge, which makes it go from a recommended upgrade option to a strongly recommended upgrade option! The all-in cost with the HD touchscreen is now just $529.99, a fantastic deal for a Core i7 laptop!
This laptop is normally $749.99 and is on sale for $529.99 after $280 Black Friday Savings!
Use Paypal Checkout with a Chase Freedom Flex card and earn 5 points per dollar spent!
- Snow Flake White. If you choose Snow Flake White the system is currently not charging the $10 upgrade fee and that color includes a backlit keyboard for no additional charge!
- Windows 11 Home
- Upgrade available to Windows 11 Pro for $70
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) + Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 15.6″ HD LED touchscreen
- Upgrade available to FHD touchscreen for $10 (Dan’s note: This is a very worthwhile upgrade!)
- 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Upgrade available to 512GB Intel® SSD + 32 GB Intel Optane memory for $80
- Upgrade available to 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for $220
- Full-size island-style snow white backlit keyboard with numeric keypad (FREE when Snow Flake White color is selected).
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo
A 1 year warranty is included. You can also add a 3 year warranty with accidental damage and theft protection for just $96.74. If you don’t need any replacement parts or service calls over the duration of the warranty you will get your money back by filing for a rebate within 90 days of when the warranty expires! You are allowed to make phone calls for support and still get the rebate. This is a no-brainer option!