DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: Alive again!
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10100 processor(4-Core 6M Cache 3.6GHz to 4.3GHz)
Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared graphics memory
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz
- 802.11ac 1×1 WiFi and Bluetooth
- Dell Wired Keyboard & Dell Wired Mouse
-Through 12/15 many AMEX business cards also have 10% off at Dell, which will drop the price to just $269.99.
-The AMEX Business Platinum card offers $100 Dell credit in the form of a statement credit to spend every January-June and $100 Dell credit to spend every July-December. You need to register here for the Dell benefit. After enrolling, the price for this will be $169.99!
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Platinum cards that means you can get a credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards!