Samsung has released 2 versions of the Note20 and they look fantastic.
I’m debating whether I should upgrade from my Note10+ to the Note20 Ultra with $200 in free accessories for $649.99 after the trade-in. Will you be upgrading?
The Note20 5G has a 6.7″ screen, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 4,300 mAh battery. There is no micro-sd storage on this model. It has a plastic back, which isn’t as premium, but will help with cracks and scratches. It will sell for $999 and you can get up to $650 off with a trade-in.
The Note20 Ultra 5G has a 6.9″ screen, 12GB of RAM, and a 4,500 mAh battery. . It will sell for $1,299.99 with 128GB of storage or $1,449.99 with 512GB of storage. You can add up to 1TB of micro-sd storage on this model. The Ultra version now has a 120Hz refresh rate, for ultra-smooth scrolling and better S pen responsiveness. It also comes with Gorilla Glass Victus shielding on front and back to make it less prone to cracks and scratches. The Ultra version has upgraded camera specs, with a 108MP main camera and 5x optical zoom and 50x super zoom. You can get up to $650 off with a trade-in.
Both models come with $200 of free accessories, so you can choose from the new Galaxy Buds Live, a case, a Galaxy tablet, and other accessories for free!
All of the Note devices have an S-Pen that allows you to write, make air gestures, snap pictures and control your phone’s camera, and much more.
- Enjoy up to $200 Samsung Credit to spend toward accessories and more. Get 10% off on Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Watch3 when you add both to your pre-order.
- An option to use Samsung Credit for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Bundle, including bluetooth gaming controller to play Xbox games on your Galaxy Note20 5G, with 3 mos. access to over 100 Xbox games ($114.96 est. value)
- 4 FREE months of YouTube Premium ($47.96 est. value)
- 6 FREE months of Spotify Premium ($59.94 est. value)
You can get the following trade-in values:
Eligible $650 trade-in phones:
- Note10, Note10 5G, Note10+, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra
- iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
Also eligible for trade in:
- Galaxy Note9, S20, S10+: $550
- Galaxy S9/S9+: $400
- And many more eligible devices
- iPhone 11, XS, XS Max: $550
- iPhone 8/8 Plus, X, XR: $400
- iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S: $250
- Pixel 3/Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 4/Pixel 4 XL: $400
- Pixel 3a/Pixel 3a XL: $250
Will you get a Note20? Which version will you buy?