If you don’t have Cash App, you can use this referral link to get $5 for free after sending your first payment to anyone.
Cash App allows you to instantly send from your checking account to anyone else with the app for free.
The app also has a debit card feature, called Cash Card. You can use it as a virtual debit card with the numbers in the app, or you can request a free physical debit card with your etched signature on the front. There is no hard pull on your credit.
The debit card has been offering some sweet bonuses call boosts that you can add to your card.
Current offers include:
- 10% off Grocery Stores, up to $7.50 back.
- 10% off Walgreens, up to $7.50 back.
- 10% off Etsy, up to $7.50 back.
- 10% off 1-800-Flowers, up to $7.50 back.
- 10% off Doordash, up to $5 back.
- 10% off Playstation Network, up to $5 back.
- 10% off Xbox, up to $5 back.
There are also locked boosts, that require making 5 or 10 purchases before you can use them, such as:
- 10% off Walmart, up to $7.50 back.
- 10% off Nike, up to $7.50 back.
Do you pay with Cash App when there are boosts available?