If you clip the “Click here to activate” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save from Amazon when you redeem 1 Discover Point. If you login and get a blank screen you are not targeted for this offer.
Offers vary by account, but can include:
- $10 off $30
- 40% off, with a max savings of $20 off $50. You can use this offer on multiple orders until you reach the max savings for your offer.
Once you do that, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
This offer expires 9/30 or when all offers have been redeemed.
Amazon will automatically apply the best offer for your purchase!
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your Discover card with your Amazon account here
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
This won’t work for Amazon gift card purchases, but it will work on gift cards for hundreds of stores found here.
This won’t work for Amazon gift cards, but it will work for 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon.
Gift cards sold by Amazon that work for this promotion include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Eagle
- Bass Pro Shops
- Best Buy
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh
- Dave & Busters
- Eddie Bauer
- Forever 21
- Gap Inc
- Google Play
- Krispy Kreme
- Lands End
- L.L. Bean
- Office Max
- Regal Entertainment
- Stop & Shop
- Sunglass Hut
- Uber (Shared with Uber Eats balance)
- Whole Foods
- Ulta Beauty
- Yankee Candle
- And many more, including many grocery store chains.
At checkout select the Discover card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent:
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can try adding a new Amazon gift card of any amount at checkout. Or you can try adding items until the total exceeds your gift card balance. You can then delete items from your card and it should use your gift card balance for the items you want.
You can also try clicking the promo activation button again and going to checkout.
Are you targeted for this offer? What will you buy?a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.