Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: Alive again and now just $12.19.
The US Government announced that up to 8 monthly home COVID tests per person will be reimbursed by insurance companies starting today. Read this post to see the full details and contact your insurance provider to for reimbursement details.
At home COVID-19 antigen rapid tests have been sold out online.
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above : The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work or an event.