DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Targeted: Save 25% Off Select Amazon Devices When You Use 1 AMEX Point
- Targeted: Save 25% Off Select Amazon Devices When You Use Discover Cashback
Click on the links above to see if you’re targeted to save up to 25% off Amazon devices like Fire TV stick, Kindle, and more when using 1 AMEX point or Discover Cashback.
Click on the “click to activate” button to get up to 25% off the listed products.
My main Amazon Prime account isn’t targeted for this promo, but another Amazon account that I have is targeted, so be sure to check all of your household accounts.
Amazon is offering additional discounts on their devices and those savings will stack with the targeted offers.
- 2 of Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player normally $79.98, on sale for $69.98, now $59.98 with targeted offer.
- 2 of Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player normally $99.98, on sale for $84.98, now $74.98 with targeted offer.
- All-new Kindle, normally $89.99, on sale for $69.99, now $55.99 with targeted offer.
- Kindle Paperwhite Waterproof 8GB, normally $149.99, on sale for $109.99, now $93.49 with targeted offer (Only activate 15% off Kindle Paperwhite 32GB for this offer)
- Kindle Paperwhite Waterproof 32GB, normally $179.99, on sale for $139.99, now $118.99 with targeted offer.
Not targeted? You can try linking your American Express Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account and check back in a couple days to see if you become targeted.
This is a limited time offer: The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 6/21/2019 or when max promotional offers redeemed. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
This will only work with AMEX cards that earn Membership Rewards points, including:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- For rates and fees of the AMEX Platinum Business Card, please visit here.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, 40K points welcome bonus, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, up to 60K points welcome bonus, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, up to 20K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, up to 15K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.
At checkout select the Membership Rewards card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent (Don’t use more than 1 point as buying on Amazon only gives a paltry value of 0.7 cents per AMEX point!):
Are you targeted? What will you buy with this offer?a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.