- Targeted: Save 25% Off Select Amazon Devices When You Use 1 AMEX Point
- Targeted: Save 25% Off Select Amazon Devices When You Use Discover Cashback
Click on the links above to see if you’re targeted to save up to 25% off Amazon devices like Fire TV stick, Kindle, and more when using 1 AMEX point or Discover Cashback.
Click on the “click to activate” button to get up to 25% off the listed products.
My main Amazon Prime account isn’t targeted for this promo, but another Amazon account that I have is targeted, so be sure to check all of your household accounts.
Amazon is offering additional discounts on their devices and those savings will stack with the targeted offers.
- 2 of Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player normally $79.98, on sale for $69.98, now $59.98 with targeted offer.
- 2 of Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player normally $99.98, on sale for $84.98, now $74.98 with targeted offer.
- All-new Kindle, normally $89.99, on sale for $69.99, now $55.99 with targeted offer.
- Kindle Paperwhite Waterproof 8GB, normally $149.99, on sale for $109.99, now $93.49 with targeted offer (Only activate 15% off Kindle Paperwhite 32GB for this offer)
- Kindle Paperwhite Waterproof 32GB, normally $179.99, on sale for $139.99, now $118.99 with targeted offer.
Not targeted? You can try linking your American Express Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account and check back in a couple days to see if you become targeted.
This is a limited time offer: The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 6/21/2019 or when max promotional offers redeemed. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post.
This will only work with AMEX cards that earn Membership Rewards points, including:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, up to 75K points welcome bonus, earn 1.5 points per dollar on $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- For rates and fees of the AMEX Platinum Business Card, please visit here.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, 40K points welcome bonus, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, up to 60K points welcome bonus, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, up to 20K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, up to 15K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.
At checkout select the Membership Rewards card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent (Don’t use more than 1 point as buying on Amazon only gives a paltry value of 0.7 cents per AMEX point!):
Are you targeted? What will you buy with this offer?a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership save on Prime Membership here.