DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
June was Qantas transfer promo stacking month. That same combo is back again, but will they stack?
You can transfer AMEX points to Qantas points here with a 20% transfer bonus through 11/30. Those points and the 20% bonus will post instantly.
Additionally I got an the same email I got from Qantas saying that an additional 20% bonus will post within 7 days. The terms exclude stacking bonuses, but so did the terms in June and everyone who transferred then got an additional 20% bonus on the top of the other bonus, making for an effective 44% bonus. Will that happen again? Nobody knows.
Qantas also targets people who made transfers with additional transfer offers.
Many people got an email with this targeted offer for 15% bonus points for transfers up to 499,999 points and 25% bonus points for 500K+ transfers through 11/30:
The terms say that transfer offers don’t stack, but only time will tell if that holds true or if they will stack like they have in the past.
You can use 37.8K Qantas points in coach, 70,800 Qantas points in premium economy, or 90K Qantas points in business for a one-way ticket on El Al between NYC and Tel Aviv.
- Everything You Need To Know About Booking El Al Awards With Qantas!
- How Bad Is El Al’s Blocking Of Business Class Award Space For Partner Airlines?
AMEX cards with transferable Membership Rewards points to Qantas include:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- No annual fee, earns 2 points per dollar spent everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- $295 annual fee, 25% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, earn 4 points per dollar on your most common spending categories each billing cycle. Rates and fees.
Will you transfer AMEX points to Qantas?