Update: This offer is now live, who will you be donating to?
Facebook is waiving their normal donation processing fees for #GivingTuesday today staerting at 8am EST until $7,000,000 in donations have been matched.
- Donations are matched dollar for dollar on a first-come, first-served basis until $7,000,000 USD in eligible donations are made on Facebook.
- Any US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit eligible to receive donations on Facebook can be matched.
- Facebook will match up to a total of $100,000 per nonprofit organization.
- Each donor can have up to $20,000 in eligible donations matched on GivingTuesday.
- Facebook will cover processing fees so that when you donate using Facebook’s payments platform to a nonprofit organization, 100% of your donation goes to support the cause you care about.
- Full terms here.
If you run a 501(c)(3) you can create a nonprofit or charity Facebook page and follow the directions here to signup for Facebook payments.
What organization will you fundraise for on #GivingTuesday?