Capital One shocked the mileage world when they announced last November that their points would be transferable into real airline miles.
Eligible cards include:
- The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business is offering 50,000 miles for spending $4,500 in 3 months.
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is offering 50,000 miles for spending $3,000 in 3 months.
Those cards earn 2 points per dollar spent everywhere.
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 12 airline programs at a 2:1.5 ratio:
- Aeromexico (SkyTeam)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (Star Alliance)
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue (SkyTeam)
- Alitalia (SkyTeam)
- Avianca LifeMiles (Star Alliance)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (OneWorld)
- Etihad (No alliance)
- EVA (Star Alliance)
- Finnair (OneWorld)
- Hainan (No alliance)
- Qantas (OneWorld)
- Qatar (OneWorld)
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 2 airline programs at a 2:1 ratio:
- Emirates (No alliance)
- Singapore (Star Alliance)
From now through 3/24 you can transfer Capital One points into Emirates miles at a 1:1 ratio.
This is Capital One’s first transfer bonus, and hopefully Capital One will continue to have partner transfer bonuses!
Emirates is famous for their A380 first class which is affectionately known as Shower Class for having amazing shower spas onboard. Their new 77Ws also have a fantastic new first class product, though only the A380s have showers onboard.
- A round-trip from JFK to Milan in Shower Class will set you back from 135K Emirates miles+$1,136 in fuel surcharges.
- Alternate booking options include 360K Alaska miles+$80 or 135K JAL miles+$1,136.
- A round-trip from JFK to Dubai in Shower Class will set you back from 217.5K miles+$1,723 in fuel surcharges.
- Alternate booking options include 300K Alaska miles+$81 or 165K JAL miles+$1,723.
Will you transfer Capital One points to Emirates?