DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: This sale ends today!
Alaska Airlines normally charges 40K miles in coach one-way to fly on Fiji Airways between North America and the South Pacific, Australia, or New Zealand or 55K miles in business class.
Through 3/31 you can book travel for just 20K miles in coach or 40K miles in business class. Long-haul business class space is nearly impossible to find, though it can open up close to a flight. There is also more business class space available from Honolulu.
- Fiji Airways serves airports such as:
- Australia: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
- Fiji: Nadi, Suva
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
- Samoa: Apia
- Solomon Islands: Honiara
- Tonga: Nukuʻalofa
- United States: Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Vanuatu: Port Vila
Fiji and Australia have reopened for tourists. New Zealand reopens on May 2nd.
You can use’s Alaska’s calendar search to find dates with award space.
You can even use Alaska’s multi-city search to book a free stopover on a one-way award or 2 free stopovers on a round-trip award:
You can also fly on Alaska and Fiji with this sale:
You can also transfer 60K Marriott points into 25K Alaska miles.
You can earn Marriott points on card like:
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Consumer Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express®Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card.
Will you take advantage of this offer?