Update: The award rebate offer ends today!
You’ll get back 400 miles per flight segment flown, so you’ll get a rebate of 1,600 miles if you fly round-trip with a connection such as NYC to Maui via Dallas.
It’s worth noting that this will stack with 7,500 miles off discounted awards that are available for American cardholders, so you can potentially save 9,100 miles on a round-trip flight with cards like the CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum World Mastercard, Citi AAdvantage Platinum World Elite Consumer Mastercard, or the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Consumer Mastercard.
400 mile per flight segment rebate terms:
- Awards must be booked after registration, though with free award redeposits, you can cancel and rebook your award if the price hasn’t increased.
- Register and book by 5/14 at 11:59pm CT
- All eligible award flight segments must be flown between June 1, 2021 and July 31, 2021
- Eligible award flight segments must be both marketed by American Airlines and operated by American or American Eagle
- You can earn promotional award miles for up to 4 total flight segments and a max rebate of 1,600 miles.
- You must be the ticketed passenger and complete eligible award travel in order for your flights to earn promotion award miles.
- Tickets booked for passengers other than yourself will not be eligible for this promotion.
Will you book an awards with this promo?