- Bookable via Alitalia Israel
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- Alitalia’s Israel site is offering 20% off select flights departing Tel Aviv with discount code: RED20IL
- You can enter the discount code on the page after selecting an outbound and a return flight.
- Flights must depart from Tel Aviv.
- The code is valid for travel to Johannesburg, Havana, Mauritius, Maldives, Santiago, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Seoul, Tokyo, New Delhi, Mexico City and USA.
- The code is only valid for itineraries that have just 1 adult passenger. You need to book multiple itineraries for multiple passengers or you can book multiple passenger itineraries and itineraries with children over the phone at +972-3-7960766. You should also be able to book via Alitalia’s US call center at 800-223-5730 by providing them with the promo code above.
- Valid for Economy, Premium Economy and Business class.
- Book by February 11 at 11:59pm Israel time/4:59pm EST.
- Travel valid between February 19-April 15
- Sample coach fares after 20% off (Includes 1 free 50 pound checked bag)
- Tel Aviv-Johannesburg via Rome from 2/24-3/4: $334.01
- Tel Aviv-JFK via Rome from 2/19-2/26: $424.36
- Tel Aviv-JFK via Rome from 3/11-3/19: $424.36
- Tel Aviv-JFK via Rome from 3/18-3/26: $424.36
- Tel Aviv-Miami via Rome from 2/19-2/26: $517.08
- Tel Aviv-Los Angeles via Rome from 2/19-2/27: $540.36
- Sample premium economy fares (Includes 2 free 50 pound checked bags)
- Tel Aviv-JFK via Rome from 2/19-2/26: $837.16
- Sample business fares (Includes 2 free 70 pound checked bags)
- Tel Aviv-JFK via Rome from 2/19-2/26: $1,844.28
- Tel Aviv-Los Angeles via Rome from 2/20-2/27: $2,084.36
Post what deals you find!
Join the 93.6K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!