Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Use code: CYBER
- Book by 11/30
- The code will only apply to $50 off one-ways or $100 off round-trips where each way is at least $100 before taxes
- Valid on nonstops only
- Not valid in MINT business class
- Not valid for London travel
- Not valid on flights operated by partner airlines
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Airlines are allowing free changes on standard economy tickets.
JetBlue writes that this isn’t valid on previous bookings, but if the price is now less with the code you can just cancel your trip for Travel Bank credit and then use that credit to rebook your trip assuming you don’t have a restricted basic economy ticket purchased when those didn’t have a cancellation waiver.
Due to the $100 before tax minimum cost for each flight segment, you’ll find that Blue fares may be cheaper than basic fares. You’ll actually be saving about $54 each way, due to the lower taxes after using the code:
Or you may find that Blue Extra is cheaper than Blue:
Post what deals you find or what flights you’ll book with this sale!