Please note: This is a stickied sponsored post, please scroll down for new posts.
Use 35% off code: KEEPTHEMSECURE
Why Take a Risk? Exposed Pills Can be a Real Danger to Children and Teens!
If you’re a parent, you know that kids have a way of getting into just about everything. Little ones will invariably get into unattended purses, and teenagers often snoop through medicine cabinets. According to the CDC, approximately 200,000 children visit the ER each year as a result of medication poisoning.
Are There Poisons in Your Medicine Cabinet or on Your Night Stand?
The NoSho Hidden Lock Box is a product that can be used to secure and hide a number of potentially dangerous items including:
- Medications: Pills, vitamins, cough syrup, syringes, etc.
- Bathroom items: Razors, scissors, nail clippers, buzzers, etc.
- Cosmetics: Makeup, nail polish, perfume, etc.
- Tobacco products: Lighters, pipes, cigarettes, vapes, etc.
So, why use NoSho over other products to #KeepThemSecure?
- Sleek Design: This product fits easily inside drawers and medicine cabinets and can even fit inside of any standard tissue box to hide in plain sight.
- Magnetic Lock: A clever magnetic lock makes the NoSho harder to open, especially for curious young minds and teens. The special magnet included can be hidden anywhere, making it easily accessible.
- Affordable: Use the discount code KEEPTHEMSECURE today, and purchase your NoSho Hidden Lock Box for the special reduced price of $19.99!
To learn more about the NoSho Hidden Lock Box, visit: https://noshohiddenlockbox.com/