Update: The Shutterfly free extra pages promo now ends 10/31. The company says this is their last free extra page promo for 2023.
The prices for the hardcover photo books, if you buy a Groupon voucher for Shutterfly, are as follows, after using 10% off code: PROMO
- 8×8: $4.50 (plus $7.99 shipping=$12.49)
- 8×11: $13.49 (plus $8.99 shipping=$22.49)
- 10×10: $20.99 (plus $8.99 shipping=$29.99)
- 12×12: $27.99 (plus $11.99 shipping=$39.98)
- 11×14: $36.74 (plus $11.99 shipping=$48.73)
While officially these are for 20 page photo books, you can stack your Groupon voucher with this promotion to get unlimited extra pages through 10/29.
If you buy the photo books directly from Shutterfly with 40% off you would pay:
- 8×8: $22.49 (plus $7.99 shipping=$30.48)
- 8×11: $29.99 (plus $8.99 shipping=$38.98)
- 10×10: $33.74 (plus $8.99 shipping=$42.73)
- 12×12: $56.99 (plus $11.99 shipping=$68.98)
- 11×14: $62.99 (plus $11.99 shipping=$74.99)
Another advantage to buying on Groupon is that Groupon doesn’t charge tax, though you may be charged tax on the shipping fee, which is charged by Shutterfly.
But there are advantages to Shutterfly direct as well:
- You’re not locked into making the book as you don’t pay until checkout.
- The Groupon voucher’s bonus value expires on 2/28/24.
- You can make multiple books or add other items to get to the $79 free shipping threshold.
But if you just want to make one or two 8×11 hardcover photo books, you’ll save $15+tax by going the Groupon route. That’s a pretty sweet deal!
The 8×11 is my go-to book, we make one for every trip we go on and it’s always stunningly awesome! I’d highly recommend getting the 8×11 size over the 8×8 size.
Will you make your photo book with Shutterfly direct or with a Groupon voucher for Shutterfly?