Update: If you received a free 8×11 photo book code from T-Mobile Tuesday it will stack with deal for a free 8×11 photo book with unlimited pages and you just pay shipping!
The following codes can be stacked on the same order:
- Use the following code for unlimited additional extra pages from Shutterfly (Exp: 9/7): FREEPAGES
- Use the following code for 40% off everything from Shutterfly (Exp: 9/30): WGJRPNLDK
- If you order $39+ from Shutterfly after discounts are applied (Like if you order 1 large book or 2 smaller books) and before tax is applied you can get free shipping on the order with code (Exp: 9/9): SHIP39
Check your AMEX Offers for $5 off $20 or 500 bonus Membership Rewards points for spending $20 on Shutterfly by 9/4.
Shutterfly photos and photo book book quality is far superior to photos and photo books from Snapfish/Amazon Photos.
The 8×11 is my go-to book, we make one for every trip we go on and it’s always stunningly awesome! I’d highly recommend getting the 8×11 size over the 8×8 size.
While the promotion calls it unlimited extra pages, there is actually a limit of 111 pages in a photo book.
A normal photo book only includes 20 pages. Each extra page normally costs $1.29-$2.29 each, so this represents a massive savings on photo books with lots of pages!
You can also upgrade to layflat pages for 40% off as well, which makes for an even more stunning photo book.
- Normally, if you order 2 hardcover 8×11 books with 111 pages in each book, you would pay:
- $39.99 per book
- +$144.69 for 111 extra pages at $1.59 per extra page.
- =$184.68/book or $369.36 for 2 books before any promotions. Even with a 50% off promotion, that’s a total of $184.68.
- With this promotion you will pay:
- $39.99 per book with unlimited free pages
- Less 40%=$23.99 per book.
- That’s a total of $47.98 for 2 books with 111 pages each, plus you’ll get free shipping!
- If you order 1 Hardcover 11×14 book with 111 pages you’ll pay just $44.99 with free shipping!