Update: Alive again!
You can click on this link to apply codes to your Shutterfly account.
The following codes can be stacked on the same order:
- Use the following code for unlimited additional extra pages from Shutterfly (Exp: 3/20): SPRING
- Use the following code for 40% off everything from Shutterfly: 40OFF
- If you order $79+ from Shutterfly after discounts are applied and before tax is applied you can get free shipping on the order with code (Exp: 3/29): SHIP79
Note that starting 1/1/23 Shutterfly requires that you make an order at least once every 18 months to continue getting free unlimited photo storage.
Shutterfly photos and photo book book quality is far superior to photos and photo books from Snapfish/Amazon Photos.
The 8×11 is my go-to book, we make one for every trip we go on and it’s always stunningly awesome! I’d highly recommend getting the 8×11 size over the 8×8 size.
While the promotion calls it unlimited extra pages, there is actually a limit of 111 pages in a photo book.
A normal photo book only includes 20 pages. Each extra page normally costs $1.29-$2.29 each, so this represents a massive savings on photo books with lots of pages!
You can also upgrade to layflat pages for 40% off as well, which makes for an even more stunning photo book!
- Normally, if you order 4 hardcover 8×11 books with 111 pages in each book, you would pay:
- $39.99 per book
- +$199.29 for 91 extra pages at $2.19 per extra page.
- =$239.27/book or $957.08 for 4 books before any promotions. Even with a 50% off promotion, that’s a total of $478.54.
- With this promotion you will pay:
- $39.99 per book with unlimited free pages
- Less 40%=$23.99 per book.
- That’s a total of $95.96 for 3 books with 111 pages each, plus you’ll get free shipping!
- Or you can get 2 hardcover 8×11 books with 111 pages in each book with lie-flat pages for $89.98 with free shipping after these promotions.
If you spend $79, you’ll also get free shipping on other items that you buy.
Leave a Reply
6 Comments On "Unlimited Free Extra Pages+40% Off Shutterfly Photo Books"
All opinions expressed below are user generated and the opinions aren’t provided, reviewed or endorsed by any advertiser or DansDeals.
People should probably know this, that Shutterfly has a (relatively) new policy that if you don’t make at least one purchase, regardless of size, within a 12-month period, they will delete all you pictures from your account.
It’s in the post 🙂
It’s always better to go with Groupon cuz you could always get the coupon as soon as you’re ready to check out and you’ll end up being cheaper by $2 for every book Even after you pay shipping. The question is if it’s worth the hassle to go through Groupon to save $2 a book.
can you use 40OFF on multiple orders?
its telling me i’ve already redeemed and can’t add 40OFF to my order 🙁
Use another account? You can share projects between accounts.
Or buy a Groupon instead.