The following codes can be stacked on the same order:
- Use the following code for unlimited additional extra pages from Shutterfly (Exp: 11/1): UNLIMITED
- Use the following code for 40% off everything from Shutterfly (Exp: 12/31/21): 40OFF
- If you order $49+ from Shutterfly after discounts are applied (Like if you order 1 large book or 2 smaller books) and before tax is applied you can get free shipping on the order with code (Exp: 11/4): SHIP49
You can also check your Chase Offers for additional savings. My Freedom Unlimited card has a 10% rebate on Shutterfly purchases through 11/16, with a cap of $7 back. You can check your Chase offers online or in the Chase app to see what offers you’re targeted for.
Shutterfly photos and photo book book quality is far superior to photos and photo books from Snapfish/Amazon Photos.
The 8×11 is my go-to book, we make one for every trip we go on and it’s always stunningly awesome! I’d highly recommend getting the 8×11 size over the 8×8 size.
While the promotion calls it unlimited extra pages, there is actually a limit of 111 pages in a photo book.
A normal photo book only includes 20 pages. Each extra page normally costs $1.29-$2.29 each, so this represents a massive savings on photo books with lots of pages!
You can also upgrade to layflat pages for 40% off as well, which makes for an even more stunning photo book.
- Normally, if you order 3 hardcover 8×11 books with 111 pages in each book, you would pay:
- $39.99 per book
- +$144.69 for 111 extra pages at $1.59 per extra page.
- =$184.68/book or $554.04 for 3 books before any promotions. Even with a 50% off promotion, that’s a total of $277.02.
- With this promotion you will pay:
- $39.99 per book with unlimited free pages
- Less 40%=$23.99 per book.
- That’s a total of $71.97 for 3 books with 111 pages each, plus you’ll get free shipping!
- You’ll get $7 back if you also have the Shutterfly Chase Offer!