That means you’ll get 600 Qantas points for every 500 AMEX points transferred!
Points transfer instantly.
This promo is valid for transfers through 6/30.
This is amazing for travel to Israel as Qantas has a fantastic award chart for travel on El Al.
65K AMEX points will transfer into 78K Qantas points, which is enough for a one-way business class flight between NYC and Tel Aviv in business class!
If you transfer any amount of points to Qantas, you may be targeted for additional transfer bonuses. In the past these Qantas transfer bonus were stackable with bank transfer bonuses, but Qantas has added terms excluding these from stacking. In practice, it may still be stackable, but we won’t know if it will until later this month.
If you are interested in being targeted for transfer promotions from Qantas, you should open a Qantas Frequent Flyer account today and transfer 500 AMEX points there. Opt into email subscriptions for “Exclusive offers from our program partners” under “Interests and subscriptions” and be sure to check your emails for future targeted promotions!
You may want to send over 500 AMEX points to 600 Qantas points, opt into email marketing, and wait a few days to see if you are also targeted for a Qantas transfer bonus before transferring over more points to see if you may get stacking bonuses.
DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post.
Want to earn Qantas points from AMEX cards?
AMEX cards with transferable Membership Rewards points include:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, up to 75K points welcome bonus, earn 1.5 points per dollar on $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- For rates and fees of the AMEX Platinum Business Card, please visit here.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, 40K points welcome bonus, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, up to 60K points welcome bonus, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, up to 20K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, up to 15K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.