- Bookable directly via Jetstar, or with a slightly higher fare but better cancelation policy via Orbitz or Expedia. Tickets purchased today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:59pm PT.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Note that not all fares are available on all airlines listed on all dates!
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- You can buy extra seats if you want to guarantee empty seats next to you by making the first name of the ticket EXTRASEAT with your last name. You’ll even get double your baggage allowance!
Flight originating in Honolulu are just $242 and flight originating in Sydney are $299.
Sample valid Honolulu, Hawaii to Sydney, Australia dates:
November: 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
Sample valid Sydney, Australia to Honolulu, Hawaii dates:
November: 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
Kangaroo at Angelsea Golf Club on the Great Ocean Road:
Great Ocean Road, outside Melbourne:
Back in 2010-2011 Mimi and I flew around the world on the now defunct American OneWorld first class round-the-world award for 230K miles. In Australia we used the award to stop off in Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, and the Whitsunday Islands. Truly an awesome country!
- 3-5 days in Sydney would give you enough time to experience the phenomenal Park Hyatt, climb the Harbour bridge, check out the Opera House, pet some Koalas and Kangaroos, and have a day in the Blue Mountains.
- 4-6 days in Melbourne would allow for a road trip of the sublime Great Ocean Road and the breathtaking Grampians before going to to Melborune for Shabbos at the excellent Park Hyatt which is around the corner from a great Chabad House. A flight from Sydney to Melbourne is just 4.5K BA Avios with no fuel surcharges.
- 2-4 days in Hamilton Island or Cairns would give you time to snorkel or dive the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re going to Hamilton Island you’ll also be able to check out famous Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. A flight from Sydney to Hamilton Island is 7.5K BA Avios with no fuel surcharges. Sydney to Cairns is 10K Avios.
- We spent 4 nights covering the entire beautiful island of Tasmania without realizing just how much driving that would entail. Doing over a week would have been ideal. A flight from Sydney to Tasmania is 4.5K BA Avios with no fuel surcharges.
- We didn’t make it to more remote places like Uluru, Kangaroo Island, Perth, or the Australian Outback, but perhaps on a future trip? Then again 10K BA Avios can also get you from Sydney to New Zealand. That’s been on my bucket list for a very long time…
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!