Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Use code: 6SYPCLV248
This is an updated model of the Obi200, it is now a Google Voice Officially Supported Device. I use an OBi200 to get free landline service and it works great!
- Google Voice Officially Supported Device
- Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK.com
- Also Supports T.38 Fax and SIP Bring Your Own Device Services like Anveo Callcentric, Voip.ms, etc.
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services Across One (1) Phone Port
Quick FAQ’s about this device:
- It costs $0 per month after you buy the machine.
- A phone number is free with Google Voice.
- It works with any regular landline phone. For example a VTech Dect 6.0 cordless phone with caller ID is $14.97 or a VTech cordless phone with Caller ID and speakerphone is $19.95. A 2 handset system with caller ID and speakerphone is $31.06.
- It makes regular outgoing and incoming calls with caller ID.
- Calls are free from anywhere in the world to US and Canada numbers.
- You can call international numbers for a little as as 1 cent per minute. Israel is 1 cent per minute for landlines and 3 cents for cell phones. All rates are listed here.
- You can only port a cell phone number to Google, so if you want another number you’ll have to first port it to a prepaid cell service and then port it to google. Porting in your old number costs $20.
- You don’t need any other phone service, just broadband (DSL/FIOS/Cable) internet service with a router. If you don’t have a router you can buy this WiFi adapter for $29.99 to allow the OBi to work over WiFi.
- You do not need a computer.
- You do not need a phone jack.
Do you use an OBi200 for free landline service?