If you clip the “Activate now” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save $15 off $50 of anything sold from Amazon when you redeem 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point.
After enrolling, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
This promotion works for 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon!
This offer expires 10/31 or when all offers have been redeemed.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your Chase Ultimate Rewards card to your Amazon account
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
Both of our household accounts were eligible for this promotion.
This won’t work for Amazon gift card purchases, but it will work on gift cards for hundreds of stores found here.
Gift cards sold by Amazon that work for this promotion include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Eagle
- Bass Pro Shops
- Best Buy
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh
- Dave & Busters
- Eddie Bauer
- Forever 21
- Gap Inc
- Google Play
- Krispy Kreme
- Lands End
- L.L. Bean
- Office Max
- Regal Entertainment
- Stop & Shop
- Sunglass Hut
- Whole Foods
- Ulta Beauty
- Yankee Candle
- And many more, including many grocery store chains.
At checkout select the Ultimate Rewards card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter .01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent. Don’t redeem more than 1 cent as you’ll only receive a paltry value of 0.8 cents per point. They’re easily worth double that!
For example I added $50 of Uber gift cards (valid for Uber or UberEats) and got $15 off:
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can buy a new Amazon gift card of any amount and then apply that gift card code at checkout to pay for the entire transaction via your gift card balance!
What will you buy with $15 off $50?a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.