DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
If you clip the “Click here to activate” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save 20% off anything sold from Amazon when you redeem 1 AMEX Membership Rewards Point.
This is a new offer that will work even if you already redeemed past offers.
Once you do that, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
You can save up to $50 off $250 with this offer.
This offer will not work for buying gift cards. However the $20 off $50/$40 off $100 targeted promo still works for buying gift cards.
You can use this offer on multiple orders until you reach $50 in max savings.
This offer expires 4/20 or when 40K offers have been redeemed.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
Amazon will automatically apply the best offer for your purchase!
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your American Express Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
This will only work with AMEX cards that earn Membership Rewards points, including:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- No annual fee, earns 2 points per dollar spent everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- $295 annual fee, 25% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, earn 4 points per dollar on your most common spending categories each billing cycle. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Green Consumer Card
- $150 annual fee, $100 in annual CLEAR credit, earn up to 3 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.
At checkout select the Membership Rewards card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent (Don’t use more than 1 point as buying on Amazon only gives a paltry value of 0.7 cents per AMEX point!):
For example I added Apple AirPods Pro to my cart and got the $49.80 off with the 20% off AMEX Promo:
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can try adding a new Amazon gift card of any amount at checkout.
Sample deals after 20% off:
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model): $103.20
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model): $135.20
- Apple AirPods Pro: $199.20
- Apple iPad 32GB – Silver: Was $329.99, now $229
- Apple iPad 32GB – Space Gray: Was $329.99, now $229
- Apple iPad 32GB – Gold: Was $329.99, now $229
- Apple iPad 128GB- Space Gray: Was $429.99, now $349
- Apple iPad 128GB – Silver: Was $429.99, now $349
Which offers are you targeted for and what will you buy?a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.