It appears that another devaluation is coming tomorrow, so you’ll want to reserve your car now to lock in current pricing.
Sample devaluations to the standard award chart (Peak AnyDay rewards are double the cost of standard award pricing below):
- Premium car day: Currently 750 points/day, will be 950 points/day
- Premium car week: Currently 3,750 points/week, will be 4,750 points/week
- Minivan/Convertible day: Currently 1,500 points/day, will be 1,900 points/day
- Minivan/Convertible week: Currently 7,500 points/week, will be 9,500 points/week
- Adrenaline car day: Currently 2,200 points/day, will be 2,787 points/day
- Adrenaline car week: Currently 11,000 points/week, will be 13,933 points/week
- Prestige car day: Currently 2,500 points/day, will be 3,167 points/day
- Prestige car week: Currently 12,500 points/week, will be 15,833 points/week
On the devaluation’s plus side, if you don’t rent from Hertz, you won’t wind up in jail!