DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: Many flights have sold out, but you can still find $30.30 flights for travel tomorrow!
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Search NYC to include JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark for best results.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
You can fly somewhere for a day trip or you can fly any airline or use miles to come home another day.
These are available as main cabin (not basic economy) fares!
Sample routes for $30.30 for 10/31 flights:
- Boston to/from Chicago
- Chicago to/from NYC
- Chicago to/from Miami
- Cleveland to/from Miami
- Miami to/from Boston
- Miami to/from NYC
- Miami to/from Los Angeles
- Miami to/from New Orleans
- Miami to/from Phoenix
- Miami to/from San Diego
- Miami to/from San Francisco
- Miami to/from Washington DC
- NYC to/from Atlanta
- NYC to/from Boston
- NYC to/from Miami
- NYC to/from Los Angeles
- NYC to/from Phoenix
- NYC to/from San Francisco
- Los Angeles to/from NYC
- Los Angeles to/from NYC
- Philadelphia to/from Miami
And hundreds of more routes. Post what deals you find!
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 2,020 points one-way with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
This is bookable for 2,790 points with AMEX Insider Fares. Plus you’ll get back a rebate of 977 points with the Business Platinum Card or 698 points with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 1,813 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Join the 95.5K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!
HT: Alist Flyer