Today only, Groupon has Shutterfly photo books on sale from $4 here. That’s an additional $1-$8 off the normal discounted Groupon voucher price!
The prices for the hardcover photo books if you buy a Groupon voucher today for Shutterfly are as follows:
- 8×8: $4 (plus $7.99 shipping=$12.99)
- 8×11: $11 (plus $8.99 shipping=$19.99)
- 10×10: $17 (plus $8.99 shipping=$25.99)
- 12×12: $24 (plus $11.99 shipping=$35.99)
- 11×14: $32 (plus $11.99 shipping=$43.99)
While officially these are for 20 page photo books, you can stack your Groupon voucher with this promotion to get unlimited extra pages!
If you buy the photo books directly from Shutterfly with 40% off you would pay:
- 8×8: $11.99 (plus $7.99 shipping=$19.98)
- 8×11: $23.99 (plus $8.99 shipping=$32.98)
- 10×10: $29.99 (plus $8.99 shipping=$38.98)
- 12×12: $41.99 (plus $11.99 shipping=$52.99)
- 11×14: $44.99 (plus $11.99 shipping=$55.99)
There are some other advantages to Groupon:
- Groupon doesn’t charge tax, though you may be charged tax on the shipping fee, which is charged by Shutterfly.
- If you are a Chase cardholder you can get 10% back on Groupon Bucks.
But there are advantages to Shutterfly direct as well:
- You’re not locked into making the book as you don’t pay until checkout.
- The Groupon voucher’s bonus value expires on 8/31/21.
- You can make multiple books or add other items to get to the $59 free shipping threshold.
But if you just want to make one or two 8×11 hardcover photo books, you’ll save $13+tax on each and get 10% back by going the Groupon route. That’s a pretty sweet deal!
The 8×11 is my go-to book, we make one for every trip we go on and it’s always stunningly awesome! I’d highly recommend getting the 8×11 size over the 8×8 size.
Will you make your photo book with Shutterfly direct or with a Groupon voucher for Shutterfly?